Where are You on your Journey to Peace, Presence and Purpose?
A 20 question quiz about your beliefs, behaviors, thoughts and reactions, so you can see where you are on your path.
Enter your name and email address below and Get Access to take the quiz!
You will receive your Free Custom Report in your inbox.
Why are you here?
You’re here because you’re drawn to creating more space for Peace, Presence and Purpose in your life. You know your life is more than the sum of your daily chores. You know there’s deep wisdom within you that’s longing to speak. You know that the pain and problems in your outer life are a reflection of your inner pain and longing that you may be stamping out. You know that if you can connect to that deepest part of your Self, your Soul, you’ll have the answers you need.
How I can help -
I created Nest In The Forest online (as well as in my own life) to walk this path of Peace, Presence and Purpose, when I realized that’s when my soul comes alive, that this is my deepest calling, that I wanted to create this community of like minded travelers on this journey, as well as follow that path myself in my own life.
So come, be my guest at the Nest, let me serve you in any way I can.
Here’s where you can begin:
1. I created a valuable set of FREE resources to help you see where you are on your path of Peace, Presence and Purpose. Simply sign up to get access:
2. If you signed up above, you’ll also receive weekly inspirational emails, full of wisdom, guidance and my own personal insights. I will not share your emails with anyone else, ever.
3. I coach Chrysalis souls to Break Open out of their shells, to overcome their past pain, to create a vision for themselves of who they are, and to find their purpose. My coaching tools are based on ancient Vedic practices that stood the test of time over thousands of years, and are coming back with more relevance in the modern world, because of the innate wisdom they prompt within us. Interested? email me: email@example.com
4. From time to time, I offer eCourses that are beneficial to all my readers (not just individual clients). The next one I’m working on is what I’m calling, “The Soul Purpose of Relationships”, that dives deep into why we have the types of relationships we do – sometimes painful, harsh, even abusive, and occasionally redeeming; and how you can change them from the inside out. Interested? Sign up so you’ll be among the first to hear about it:
5. Or if you’d just like to drop me a Hello email, I’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, here are some kind words and praise from people who are happy with my work:
“Before coming to you, I had a lot of confusion, questions, curiosity, and reservations – I wanted to work with someone genuine (a rarity these days). When I spoke with you, I knew you were feeling every word you were speaking. I could connect with you on every conversation (and email). Working with you was motivating, uplifting, spiritually stimulating – exactly what I was looking for. You went above and beyond what I paid for, and I hope to work with you again!”
” I wanted to say a heartfelt thank you for sharing your magic. I always gain a sense of calm and a deep connection, and I feel blessed that you share your knowledge. I have so much to learn from your teachings and I’m trying to incorporate them into the way I work, and my new venture of supporting women find and follow their path with purpose.”
- Michelle Preston, www.SimplyDynamic.org.uk
“I love the sense of peace and integrity I feel from the Nest In The Forest. The sharing of ideas and information is also something I really enjoy!”
“I was drawn to your site! The name is significant to me, as I’ve been taken to a magical / spiritual forest before, this was a big part in propelling me on my quest to know more. I’m very excited and interested to be able to have someone to talk to and share thoughts, ideas and inspirations!”
-Karina Michele Heng
Love, Florencia Levi
-Jennifer Nauck, www.JenniferNauck.com
And I’d be honored to help YOU along on your path of Peace, Presence and Purpose. Click here for more information.